Sunday, January 25, 2004

I've found my way to the same site twice in a week... I feel compelled to post. Meet the art of Brandon Bird:

I paint mainly in oils, varying my style as needed, attempting with each new canvas to tackle important questions of the day, such as, "Who would win, a dinosaur or a giant squid?" and, "Why does Chuck Norris exist?" In bringing John Tesh to my palette, I realized I'd like to see an animated version of what I imagine are his hip and outrageous daily adventures.

I highly recommend a gander through the gallery, especially "Killing Machine" which Todd directed me to:



Also quickly gaining in notoriety is his Law and Order Coloring Book.



The whole site is pretty excellent. If nothing else, the fact that he owns the domain painteroflight.com gets him my endorsement. Be sure to check out his hatemail.