Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Dance Dance Revolution

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is somewhat old, but I couldn't help sharing when I came across the story:

"A California man dubbed a 'Satanist' on an online message board has posted photos of himself dancing on President Ronald Reagan's grave, raising the ire of the former chief executive's admirers.

"Posted on Ruthlessreviews.com, the photos show a thin, white man likely in his 20s wearing an AC/DC T-shirt and having hopped over the fence that protects Reagan's grave.

"The poster, who goes by 'TheFreakKingdom' and claims he's from San Diego, writes with one photo: 'Judging from my expression and body language, combined with what little I do remember, this appears to be about the time security guards noticed I had jumped the fence and started jigging over Reagan's rotting corpse (the original plan called for the Electric Slide, and then humping the ground, and then whatever else I could get away with, but security was stricter than we had anticipated).'"