Via Newsarama: Evan Shaner re-imagines The Watchmen as a product of Charles Schulz...
...and the Fantastic Four as the brainchild of Hank Ketchum:
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2010 (146)
- ► 2009 (136)
- Grapple - innocent treat or unholy experiment?
- The poor man's fountain of youth
- Crochet sea creatures descend upon New York
- The Uno
- Another damn videogame movie...
- More fun with pants!
- Jellyfish robots
- 1. Support 'Net Neutrality' 2. ??? 3. Get laid
- Boxloads o' fun
- "Charlie Rose" by Samuel Beckett
- A little belated...
- Polygamy Remixed
- Does the Nuvi 200 know something we don't?
- No Shoes? No Problem.
- When comics meet funnies
- Why don't prostitutes get tips?
- Massage Pants!
- Rock out with Beamz
- Dreadlocks on the rise
- New Portishead on its way
- Bible History # 1
- Mustaches of the Nineteenth Century
- Steampunk Star Wars
- Japanese schoolgirl update: Super Pii Pii Brothers...
- Kashi proudly unveils cardboard flavor granola bar...
- Stop Uwe Boll?
- Would you rather have Dr. Pepper or Chinese Democr...
- Time to vote
- Bastard Boffins
- Bathing John Malkovich
- Yet another Radiohead contest
- Tall bike mania
- Behold: the Bacon Bra!
- Tron - with cardboard
- New Mutual Kumquat out
- Cheap Perfume Song-Off closes, Avril Lavigne ecsta...
- Liberating the manatee within
- Sexy Milk Jump!
- Kanye Hands
- New Annuals out today
- Mr. Miro lands recording contract
- ▼ April (43)
- ► 2007 (289)
- ► 2006 (876)
- ► 2005 (352)
- ► 2004 (504)